Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Invading New Zealand

A lot of people lately have been asking me lately why this blog is called "The Chocolate Fish." Answer: they are a type of candy in New Zealand (chocolate covered in marshmallow, in fish shape), where I studied abroad from February-June 2007, and for which I originally started this blog. Proof that they exist-
But anyway, that's not what I wanted to talk about today. No, what I wanted to talk about is how I heard today of a new campaign in Australia to forcibly annex the nation of New Zealand. It has gotten to the point where they are running TV ads to build support for the New Zealand invasion, such as this example-



Well, I'm sold! In case you're not yet, here's another ad from the initiative, and the full clip from the show that originated the idea. Cheers!

0 comments: