Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Friends

Two of my friends, Sara and Ramanen, discovered this blog and were rather sad to not see themselves here yet, so here goes-


They are both very nice international students from Malaysia who are doing health sciences, meaning they're studying here for six years to be doctors after which they go back home to Malaysia. And as this is my blog and I'm going to embarass them a little, I will note that Sarah has expressed wishes that I fail one of my papers so I can stay in New Zealand a little longer with her, and Ramanen has fallen in love with me over my music collection. At least they're honest, right?

I have a few other friends obviously, a mix of Kiwi and international ones, but no one else has insisted on public humiliation just yet. So I'll just leave you with this picture of Douglas (a Kiwi engineering science person) attempting to climb a really cool tree-

0 comments: