Tuesday, May 1, 2007

South Island Picture Time

So I'm sure you've logged onto the blog today expecting perhaps a picture or two, only to discover that I went through my files and posted my prettiest South Island pictures. Hooray! I probably should have done this earlier, of course, but you know how these things go.

It doesn't really matter what order you go in here, but chronologically "Part I" refers to the first leg of the journey, which is unfortunately the exact opposite of how they appear on the page (if you want to see them in order, the "pictures" label might be the easiest way to do so). I also tried to add in relevant information as I went along, but if I missed something out just let me know.

By the way, anything that is listed as a "LOTR moment" means that the picture is from a scene somewhere in the trilogy, but I've often forgotten which scene that is as I'm not a junkie and have a hard time remembering odd Elvish names. So if you figure one of them out and I don't have a specific scene listed for the location, let me know and I'll fix it!

0 comments: